March 4, 2009

Shame on you Pix Patisserie....


Yesterday I was very displeased when I went to have a cuppa at a little coffee and dessert place around the corner from my house named Pix Patisserie. Here in Portland, I think they are widely regarded as the best place to take a date or a good friend for espresso, cocktails and sweets. And I totally used to think it was charming. Until yesterday... I was very disappointed to see they were selling T Shirts which read...


J'AIME FOIE GRAS


Which, as most of you know, is a horrid practice...just google it to check it out. (yum yum burst liver)

This may seem drastic, but I don't think I'll ever go back. Plus there is the fact they have no vegan desserts and sometimes dodgy service.....but mostly the foie gras promoting tees. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment